Spectrum Bingo Paper
You control the odds with Spectrum paper! Offer your players a larger top prize while reducing your average payout at the same time. Players will spend more to win more!
Spectrum's predetermined odds remain constant with any pure horizontal cut, so desired average payouts can be determined quickly. For example, players may play to win $100 on Level 1 (50% odds), $200 on Level 2 (33% odds), and $1,000 on Level 3 (17% odds). Players get a chance to win a top prize of $1,000, yet your average payout is only $283 per game. That's less than the average payout of a competitive program offering $300 per game.
Shipping is calculated at checkout and is based on weight and the Zip Code selected. These rates are direct from the carrier and no handling or other fee is added. Certain items ship "free" or will have to be quoted if "LTL freight" is required.